Children Under 13: We care about protecting the privacy of children. We won’t knowingly allow anyone under 13 to provide us any personally identifying information. Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else. If you’re under 13, please do not provide us with any personally identifying information (such as your name, your email address or your phone number).
Information We Collect: The information we gather falls into two categories: (1) information you supply when you register to receive emails or comment on the website, and (2) tracking information collected as you navigate through our site.
- Personally Identifying Information
- In operating the Site, Chez Us may include registration, comment forms, online surveys, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information.
Tracking Information: From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Web site. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data capture mechanisms on our website other than cookies. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Web site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Chez Us and other sites on the Internet.
As is true of most websites, Chez Us gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Except as noted herein, we do not link this automatically-collected data to personal information.
Participation on a Public Website
You should be aware that any personal information you submit on Chez Us in the comments may be read, collected, or used by other users of this Site, including anonymous visitors.
How Your Information Will Be Used:
- Personal Information: We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. We may use your personal information to verify your identity, to check your qualifications, or to follow up with transactions initiated on the site. We may also use your contact information to inform you of any changes to Chez Us, or to send you additional information about Chez Us.
- Anonymous Information: We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Chez Us, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Chez Us or the users of this site, or (3) act under circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of this site.
Chez Us may include interactive forms such as comments. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Third Party Websites
Chez Us may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
If you have any questions about this policy, our practices related to this site, please feel contact us at the following denise @ chezus.com
Updates and Changes
Chez Us is monetized in part through the use of affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and/or purchase an item after clicking a link, Chez Us may receive a percentage of the sales price. We Only recommend products that we use through our affiliate links.