We have been in the Atlanta area working all week, and it has been HOT HOT HOT! Only reminded me that I not ready for summer to end. Are you? While I love the coziness of Fall, I never feel like we have enough summer at home. Kind of makes me earn for living in a four season kind of town! One good thing about being away from home, is that I have had extra time laying around a hotel room for Crushing On (which I am thinking of changing to Coffee Talk, what do you think??), and working on my Fall Capsule Wardrobe. Can we chat about that for a moment?
While I am working on my Fit at Fifty goals I am trying to only replenish my Fall Capsule with what I need for each season; bare bone essentials. As well, I am tossing out or donating items I have not worn in 9 months; I find this completely liberating. This Fall’s Capsule Wardrobe will be workable with items I have at home; only adding some Fall colors to mix and match!
- This book – laughing out loud on the plane
- This fondue – nothing says Fall like cheesy fondue
- This vlog series – our friend Emily is putting together this series, while she only has two so far, they are really FUN
- These pretzel pigs – it is football season after all
- This photo workshop – wish I could make this happen; fall in Italy how wonderful
- These smoky cookies – thinking holidays
- These boots – kind of digging but so much $$$
- These treats – have been itching to make rice crispy treats
- This skin care line – trying out as I am aging and looking for some extra muscle
Hope Y’all (picked that up in the south) have a GREAT weekend!