Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there – hoping you are having a wonderful day being spoiled! We are off and running for the next three weeks. First stop is an event in Las Vegas for the next few days. We are flying in a little early in hopes of catching some sun and R&R at the pool. If you want to follow along we will be snap chatting – I am at “chezuseats” and Lenny is at “laudalino”. In the meantime, check out what we were crushing on this past week.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mamas out there!
- This men’s linen shirt in deep blue
- I love this flower delivery service – wish it was in Oakland
- This butter – making butter is easy and so worth it.
- These sandals – realized I do not own a pair, I always wear flip flops
- This summery salad
- This is funny – how to talk dirty
- This may become my new favorite summer lunch – quick, easy and so good
- Itching to bake this yogurt cake – screams summer
- I usually don’t do off shoulder but thinking of adding to my summer capsule wardrobe.
- While I LOVE our kitchen (except the counters if being honest) sometimes I wish we had a kitchen like this.