Wanted to take a moment to wish all of our readers a Happy Passover and/or Happy Easter. Hoping you are spending it with loved ones, and taking this moment to reflect on Spring, new beginnings, and the little things in life that make you smile.
We don’t have a new “exciting” recipe made just for the holiday this year. Instead, we are highlighting a few oldies that we enjoy as well as some great ones we found floating around the world. Enjoy!
- Slowed Baked Ham with Lavender Honey Glaze – Chez Us
- Pomegranate and Rye Whiskey Glazed Ham – Chez Us
- Sweet Potato Gratin – Chez Us
- Shaved Asparagus Salad – Chez Us
- Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs – Chez Us
- Ella’s Egg Salad – Chez Us
- Pink Deviled Eggs – Chez Us
- Deviled Eggs – Chez Us
- Kale and Strawberry Salad – Two Peas and their Pod
- Mini Raspberry Caramel Cheesecakes – Bell’alimento
- Grapefruit Chess Pie – A Sweet Spoonful
- Bacon Cheddar Waffles – Shutterbean
- Baked Asparagus with Parmesan – Simply Recipes
- Baked Ricotta – Leite’s Culinaria