I am not sure about y’all; but, my dad is hard to shop for. What do you buy a man who has everything. He doesn’t work any longer, so scrap the token tie. My dad is a simple man with simple tastes but he does appreciate a good nosh when put in front of him.
The Just for Dad gift box is sure to be a winner (shhh, don’t tell him). We love this gift box as it has a little bit of everything, from cocktail fix’ins and snacks to rubs that can be used for whipping up a great BBQ for the family.
- Field All Natural Beef Jerkey, Honey Spice #11, New York, New York
- Fox Hollow Farm Mustard, More Than a Mustard, Hanover, New Hampshire
- Just Cook Herbed Coffee Rub, San Francisco, California
- Mike’s Hot Honey, Brooklyn, New York
- Doug’s Nuts, Mixed Nuts, Eugene, Oregon
- Scrappy’s Bitters, Orange and Grapefruit, Seattle, Washington
- Q’s Nuts, Mexican Chocolate Almonds, Somerville, Massachusetts
Want some Extra Chances of Winning?
In addition to the main comment, leave a separate comment for each bonus entry:
- Follow @chezus and tweet the following: I just entered to win a Homemade Just for Dad Giftbox from @eatboutique and @chezus! Enter here http://tinyurl.com/7daktvw
- Like Chez Us on FaceBook! Come back here and tell us you did (we do check – smiles)
- Like Eat Boutique on FaceBook! Come back here and tell us you did!